Itinerary scrabs for the Evros Border Project. Italy 2012.
- CHI? —–> Cristina del Biaggio, geographer. Alberto Campi, photographer.
- WHEN? —> From the 20th of June 2012 to mid-August.
- WHERE? -> Thessaloniki, Alexandroupoli, Orestiada, Istanbul, Edirne, Athens, Patras and Igoumenitsa.
- WHY? —–> The Evros border is the biggest entrance gate for illigal migrants to fortress Europe, yet not well documented.
- WHAT? —> On the tracks of the so called illegal immigration to Europe.
To listen the description of our project at the Radio RTS.ch click here or ——> PodCast (Only in French)
To listen the second interview at the Radio RTS.ch click here or ——> PodCast (Only in French)
Evros Border region © NouvelObservateur (errata corrige Orestias is ORESTIADA)